Monday, March 17

Sunny Saturday

Saturday was a beautiful day with clear skies and warm sunshine...I woke up early and laid in bed for a few minutes, enjoying the fact that I didn't have to get up if I didn't want to. But I did anyways. After some breakfast and a quick ride to the grocery stores, I threw my gym bag together and went to the gym. There is a market at the end of the street that my gym is on, and I finally decided to check it out. I was pleasantly surprised! They had most of what I purchase at the grocery store, but cheaper! I have a new Saturday morning grocery shopping desination.

After a great morning at the gym, and a healthy lunch, I took my current reading and went to the park across the street from my dorm. I found a spot in the sunshine, read a bit, and took a nap (unintentionally!). Once the sun started to go down, I headed back inside. I was surprised at how warm the day was, though. In a tanktop and jeans, I wasn't cold at all!

I ended up going out for the evening with some other coops in Namba, which was a great night of fun! Saturday proved to be an awesome day.

Sunday was equally awesome and productive. I went to the gym again and attended a yoga class! It was very relaxing but Yoga is more difficult and requires more effort than I expected!

I get a week off at the end of my term, and I would like to travel; but not by myself! I found out this morning that a good friend from the Elk Valley may come visit me for the last week - and we can travel together! Something else to look forward to, in the fall!

No comments: