Friday, April 11

Nap Time

The curtain slowly falls, your world becomes dark, and you slip into a land of peace and quiet...

Until you wake up with a jolt and realize you were almost sleeping on the stranger's shoulder next to you. Yes folks, you are on the train. How embarassing!

Often, I see people use the lean-and-jolt nap method on the train, and I'll admit I've done it myself (completely unintentionally!) But today (as someone lean-and-jolted onto me) I wondered what a persons reaction would be. So, I've decided to start a train experiment, and the next time I find myself falling asleep on the train, I'm going to let myself fall asleep on the person next to me's shoulder. Unless I know them. I figure - if there's any time to do such an experiment, it's across the world and in a different country! We'll see what happens...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol i totally see this on the buses here too, but i wouldn't want to fall asleep on stranger here i could get shot ;)


kaitlin