Friday, March 14

White Day

This morning I woke up to the sound of rain outside my window. I enjoyed relaxing for a few minutes and listening before I got up for the day...I love rain. :)

On the way to work, I got a lovely little surprise! Today is White Day - similar to Valentine's Day. Quick recap - on Valentines Day, typically women give men chocolate; on White Day, it's reversed. There are two kinds of chocolate - obligatory chocolate and chocolate between couples. I gave two of my friends 'giri choco' (obligatory chocolate) because they've been so helpful to me. Today, I got some back! I think that they're expected to reciprocate (didn't know that I was forcing them to give me chocolate when I gave some to them), but it's nice to get a little present, and chocolate, too!

I do love chocolate, so I will have to carefully control my urge to sit down and eat it all at once. :)

Happy White Day!

No comments: